- Doubles as a delicious night time snack
- Major snooze-town benefits
- Less than 40 calories per serve
- The ultimate night time blend of Zizyphus, Passionflower and Magnesium
- Even better as a frothed hot drink or iced chocolate
- No artificial colours or flavours
It's all thanks to our powerhouse night-time ingredient lineup, formulated by our team of health professionals.
Here's how they did it:
Playing a key role in our night-time routine, Passionflower is a herb traditionally used (and loved) for its effective relaxation qualities.
Zizyphus Jujuba is traditionally used to relax the mind, while helping people to fall asleep (and stay asleep) for longer.
Among its many benefits, the mighty mineral Magnesium is known to help combat fatigue and maintain energy throughout the day. May seem counterintuitive included in a night-time routine, but the feeling of waking up refreshed? Yes, please!
Frequently asked questions
All of our supplements/food products are developed, manufactured and fulfilled in Australia. Our manufacturing facilities are in various locations across Australia, with our fulfilment team local to our office head quarters in South Australia.
We got 2 reasons for you.. First, is our Night Night ingredient blend. It ticks a LOT of boxes and it really is what sets us apart. With a night time blend of Magnesium, Passionflower and Zizyphus, it's why it's the hot chocolate of your dreams (pun intended) Second, is taste! It's honestly so crazy how similar it tastes to a regular hot choccy. And we worked very hard to make sure that we nailed the taste! Frothed with your favourite milk, it really is the night time treat you've been waiting for.
Milk frothers do a great job at aerating the milk while also making your Night Night extra thick and smooth. But it's not to say it's the only way! You can lightly whisk and simmer your Night Night scoops + milk in a small saucepan for a short time over your cooktop to still give you a great result! We would just recommend giving your Night Night scoops a small whisk (a fork will also do great) in a smaller amount of liquid before adding it to the larger quantity.
Night Night Hot Chocolate is not formulated for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. We recommend to speak with your healthcare professionals prior to using Night Night Hot Chocolate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You May Also Like
Total 5 star reviews: 22 Total 4 star reviews: 10 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
97%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- TLTania L.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc MintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoPerfect way to relax into the evening
Really yummy flavour! This has become part of my evening ritual, it's the perfect way to relax.
- NHNicole H.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc MintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGame changer!
Broooo this is now my absolute fave! I am obsessed with chocolate mint flavour for anything so I was more than excited to try this. It was a choc mint explosion so so delicious I am so happy! And hiding this from everyone cause I am not sharing! Perfect blend of the perfect flavours, yes please! But to top it off a restful and peaceful sleep which I needed so bad. Thank you team I’ll be back for plenty more
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc MintI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove love love
Love love love, by far my favourite tied with plain chocolate. Have tried a couple other flavours and just not the same for me.
But big ticks for a great sleep
- NFNicole F.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc MintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDelish
Delicious. Don’t be shy to continue adding more mint! Yum yum yum
- EEmmaReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Choc MintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSO GOOD
I am a lover of anything chocolate mint. I was skeptical that this flavour would taste like a gross artificial mint but boy was I wrong. 10/10 so yum and is so effective for my shift worker body clock 😍