What is your returns policy?
Yes Please Health is happy to replace any product that is faulty or damaged.
Below is our returns policy. Please read this carefully before purchasing.
We do not offer repair, replacement or refund where:
- you have changed your mind;
- you have misused the product in any way that caused the problem;
- you knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product;
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of Yes Please or were unclear about what you wanted; or The Australian Consumer Law otherwise provides that we may not offer repair, replacement or refund.
- Dissatisfaction on taste, this does not deem the product faulty or damaged.
Please select your items carefully and ensure that any product or service you purchase is right for you based on the advice received from a healthcare professional.
Change of Mind Returns
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns because you have changed your mind due to health regulations and safety concerns. Please select your items carefully before purchasing and ensure that any product you purchase is right for you, based on the advice received from your healthcare provider or general practitioner.
Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com if you have any other questions prior to purchasing if you are unsure.