Smoothie bowls are the perfect breakfast choice when you have a little extra time, are wanting something to cool you down or even if you’re feeling just a little bit fancy.
This Vanilla Raspberry Protein Smoothie Bowl is a beautiful combo of fruits and nut butter, which gives it a deliciously creamy texture. When adding a scoop of the Yes Please Plant Protein, you'll be getting an extra 22g of added protein PLUS a neat little hit of probiotics into your day.
In a rush? Instead of skipping breakfast, make this smoothie bowl recipe into a smoothie with a little less ice and extra milk!
Vanilla Raspberry Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana, roughly chopped
- Small handful of raspberries
- 30g Yes Please Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- Handful of ice
- 250ml milk of your choice
- Extra banana and raspberries to serve
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favourite smoothie bowl and decorate with your toppings of choice.
- Grab a spoon and dig in!
This recipe is
✔ Dairy Free ✔ Gluten Free ✔ Vegan Friendly