Dreaming about your next caramel sweet treat before bed? With an extra boost of protein, this sleepy mug cake will be the perfect little something to complete your night.
Sleepy Protein Caramel Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder (we like using our Milk Chocolate Plant Protein, but any will work fine!)
- 2 tsp Night Night Hot Chocolate - Choc Caramel
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 cup Milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Caramel Tim Tam, crushed
- Add all of your ingredients (except the Tam Tam) to your favourite mug.
- Whisk everything together (we love a good mini whisk hehe) and crush your Caramel Tim Tam biscuit on top 🍪
- Place the mug into the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Grab a fork and devour your mug cake while it's still warm around an hour before bed 💤