This cookie dough is life changing. This was a little 'tester' recipe for us in the office and it truly was the most delicious, hearty, sweet and filling snack for anyone to enjoy.
Salted Caramel Protein Cookie Dough
- 2/3 cup Yes Please Salted Caramel Plant Protein
- 1/2 cup protein peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of water (but add this slowly, you may not need this many!)
- 1/4 cup choc chips
- 1/4 cup choc chips, melted
How to Make:
- Combine protein, peanut butter, maple syrup and a touch of the water. Mix with a spoon or with your hands until combined. You will need to add touches of water until the mixture becomes cookie-dough like.
- Add chocolate chips slowly, and mix through.
- Press into a bowl and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Place into the fridge and serve.