Pancakes are easily the best lazy-sunday-breakfast-in-bed meal of all time (don't fight us on this!). But what if we packed it with a 22.9g serve of protein + probiotics so you can FEEL amazing too?! You: Yes, please!
By adding our Yes Please Plant Protein to your pancakes, it becomes super easy to get more protein in your day, without needing to have it in a shake. You can really easily include this recipe into your routine to help hit those goals of yours!
In a rush in the mornings? This Salted Caramel Banana Protein Pancakes recipe can be pre-cooked and frozen, so you can easily pre-prepare a batch or 2 and grab one out the freezer when you need. Just quickly re-heat for a 2 minute breakfast with no mess!
Get creative & swap out the toppings for whatever you prefer! We love doing a combo drizzle of peanut butter with honey, and then adding some chopped dates to really emphasise the salted caramel flavour!
Salted Caramel Banana Protein Pancakes
Makes: 6 pancakes
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Scoops Yes Please Salted Caramel
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Punnet berries of choice (half for mixture - optional, half for topping)
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Yoghurt (for topping)
- 1 Tablespoon Natural Honey (for topping)
- In large bowl, mash 4 ripe bananas together.
- Add Yes Please Plant Protein, Eggs, Cinnamon to the bowl and mix together
- If choosing to include them, add a small handful of berries to the mixture and mix until combined.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan on your cooktop. Pour/spoon out dollops of pancake mixture and cook until golden on both sides.
- When ready to eat, add Coconut Yoghurt, a drizzle of Honey and the remaining berries on top.
- Get your fork and knife ready to devour them!
This recipe is
✔️ Dairy Free ✔️ Gluten Free ✔️ Vegan Friendly