Night Night Ice cream
- 600ml thickened cream
- 395g condensed milk (1 small tin)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup night night hot chocolate (switch up your flavours!!)
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the thickened cream until thickened and soft peaks are forming.
- To another bowl or jar, add condensed milk, cocoa powder and night night hot chocolate. Mix well using a fork, ensuring to get the bottom of the jar to mix through completely.
- While the electric mixer is on, add the condensed milk mixture to the cream and whisk together until it becomes thick.
- Add to a freezer safe bowl or container, and you can add any additions here! I.e biscuits, lollies... your favourites!
- Freeze until completely frozen, and then scoop when you're feeling like a little night night treat.