Night Night Doughnut Balls
- 2 cups Self raising flour (more for dusting)
- 1 1/2 cups Natural Greek yogurt (full fat is best)
- 2 tbsp Night Night Hot chocolate
- Cinnamon sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Butter, melted
- In a small mixing bowl, add yoghurt, night night hot chocolate and self-raising flour and mix. This might seem like a sticky consistency, but this is okay!
- Dust a bench top with more SR flour and knead the dough until it forms a ball. If It's still sticky, add more flour to the bench.
- Split the dough into 4 -6 rolls. Each ball, knead a little and then begin to roll out with a rolling pin until half a centimetre in thickness.
- Cut the rolls into small bite sizes pieces, these will be your donut balls. Make them into a round shape, and place into an air fryer basket.
- Place into the air fryer for 5-8 minutes, depending on how crunchy you'd like on the outside!
- Once cooked, add to a bowl and coat with butter and cinnamon sugar. Toss so it's completely covered and eat!