Love your shortbreads? Why not make it a night night dessert 🤤 Scrumptious with a sprinkle of festive spirit; this is the perfect treat to end your night on a delicious note!
Night Night Christmas Snowball Cookies
Makes: 35-40 cookies
2 Scoops Night Night Hot Chocolate (Chocolate)
10g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 cup Unsalted butter (softened)
1/2 cup Icing sugar
2 cups All-purpose flour (plain flour)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3/4 cups Chocolate chips (Dark or Milk)
1 cup additional icing sugar (to roll the cookies in)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking trays (2) with parchment paper.
2. Combine butter, night night chocolate, cocoa powder, icing sugar and vanilla with an electric hand mixer. Once at a fluffy consistency, add flour and salt until combined.
3. Add in chocolate chips and stir till evenly combined.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon worth of dough, then roll into a ball (if dough is too soft, refrigerate until you can mould the dough with your hands) and set on parchment paper.
5. Bake for 10 minutes (or until bottom has a slight brown colour) and then cool down for 15-20 minutes.
6. In a bowl, add additional icing sugar then roll small batches until coated.
7. Serve and enjoy!