Did somebody say TIRAMISU? 👀 Why not make them into mini cakes to make sure you end your night on a delish note ✨
Serves: 3 mini tiramisu cups
✨ 4 scoops, Tiramisu Night Night Hot Chocolate
✨ 300ml, Hot water
✨ 9 Ladyfingers, halved
✨ 1 cup, Thickened Cream
✨ 1 cup, Mascarpone Cheese
✨ 1/4 cup, Sugar (or any granulated sweetener of choice)
✨ 1 tsp, vanilla extract
1. In a mixing bowl, beat thickened cream, sugar and vanilla extract until thick and combined well.
2. Add in the same bowl, mascarpone and beat until combined and then set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, add scoops of Tiramisu Night Night incrementally to small amounts of water, before adding the rest of the water to thin it out. Whisk until everything is combined. Transfer the Night Night mixture to a flat-bottomed bowl.
4. Grab your Tiramisu glasses of choice, and get ready to assemble separately. Dollop mascarpone mixture on the bottom of the glass.
5. One by one, dip the halved ladyfingers in hot chocolate mixture (dunk on each side - do not soak). There should be 2 halves per layer.
6. Repeat mascarpone dollop and ladyfinger dunking for another 2 layers (3 layers in total).
7. Finish with a layer of mascarpone and dust off with some Tiramisu Night Night powder on top. Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight (worth the wait, we can assure you!)
We promise you that this will be your new favourite dessert before hitting snooze town! SAVE this for later and SHARE with a friend you think will enjoy this ❤️✨