If you're looking at more ways to have our EPIC Night Night Hot Choc, we have just the recipe for you.
This delicious recipe is by our amazing friend @balancebylaura.
Makes: 10-12 Balls
3 scoops Yes Please Night Night Hot Choc
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup desiccated coconut
8 medjool dates
4 tsp coconut oil
3 teaspoons hazelnut chocolate or nut butter or nut butter your choice.
- Place all ingredients to a blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Blend the mixture for 2-3 minutes or until it has all come together.
- Take a small amount of this mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into a small ball.
- Repeat until all the mixture is gone.
- Roll each ball in the desiccated coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating. These can last up to a week in the fridge (if they last that long in your house).