- Doubles as a delicious night time snack
- Major snooze-town benefits
- Less than 40 calories per serve
- The ultimate night time blend of Zizyphus, Passionflower and Magnesium
- Even better as a frothed hot drink or iced chocolate
- No artificial colours or flavours
It's all thanks to our powerhouse night-time ingredient lineup, formulated by our team of health professionals.
Here's how they did it:
Playing a key role in our night-time routine, Passionflower is a herb traditionally used (and loved) for its effective relaxation qualities.
Zizyphus Jujuba is traditionally used to relax the mind, while helping people to fall asleep (and stay asleep) for longer.
Among its many benefits, the mighty mineral Magnesium is known to help combat fatigue and maintain energy throughout the day. May seem counterintuitive included in a night-time routine, but the feeling of waking up refreshed? Yes, please!
Frequently asked questions
All of our supplements/food products are developed, manufactured and fulfilled in Australia. Our manufacturing facilities are in various locations across Australia, with our fulfilment team local to our office head quarters in South Australia.
We got 2 reasons for you.. First, is our Night Night ingredient blend. It ticks a LOT of boxes and it really is what sets us apart. With a night time blend of Magnesium, Passionflower and Zizyphus, it's why it's the hot chocolate of your dreams (pun intended) Second, is taste! It's honestly so crazy how similar it tastes to a regular hot choccy. And we worked very hard to make sure that we nailed the taste! Frothed with your favourite milk, it really is the night time treat you've been waiting for.
Milk frothers do a great job at aerating the milk while also making your Night Night extra thick and smooth. But it's not to say it's the only way! You can lightly whisk and simmer your Night Night scoops + milk in a small saucepan for a short time over your cooktop to still give you a great result! We would just recommend giving your Night Night scoops a small whisk (a fork will also do great) in a smaller amount of liquid before adding it to the larger quantity.
Night Night Hot Chocolate is not formulated for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. We recommend to speak with your healthcare professionals prior to using Night Night Hot Chocolate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
You May Also Like
Total 5 star reviews: 9 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
91%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- CVCharlotte V.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Iced CoffeeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars57 minutes agoHoping it’ll grow on me :)
Still not sure what to think about this flavour so hoping it’ll grow on me. I’m sure if I ran out of caramel, I’d drink this like it’s going out of fashion lol :)
- JFJade F.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Iced CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious!
Partner and I absolutely love this flavour hot
- KSKate S.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Iced CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFave flavor
This is the best as it’s not as sweet as the others!
- KCKatarina C.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Iced CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNight night hot chocolate
Really good product love the taste and it really helps me get a good night sleep
- SSSarah S.Verified BuyerReviewingNight Night Hot Chocolate - Iced CoffeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTub of Goodness!
Honestly nailed the flavour perfectly! Still a perfect hot drink to have before bedtime, still amazing to help me back to sleep during the nights I wake up randomly. Highly recommend!