- All natural ingredients with no added sugar
- Special Yes Please Blend with *no* typical plant protein graininess
- Packed with probiotics for easy digestion
- Less than 120 calories per serve
- Over 22g of protein in each scoop
- Less than 5g of carbs in each scoop
We wanted a Plant Protein that ticked all of the boxes.. and here's why..
We heard our community wanted a plant protein that tasted great on it's own, while also being versatile enough to use in baking.
We heard they wanted something with simple ingredients and a good protein content, but without an earthy or gritty taste or texture.
And truthfully, we couldn't find one that ticked all of the boxes for our community..
So.. we went and created one ourselves!
This is why we created our Plant Protein range. For YOU, our amazing community. So that you can have a product that FINALLY ticks all the right boxes ✅
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- RWRobyn W.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant Protein - Milk ChocolateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoTotally shocked
Wasn’t sure how this would taste but wow mind blown 🤯
- GMGeorgia M.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant Protein - Milk ChocolateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoOBSESSED
Absolutely LOOOVE this chocolate protein powder! Tasty on its on or mixed with yogurt for brekky!
- GAGenevieve A.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant Protein - Milk ChocolateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally good!
It’s super tasty!
- SMScarlett M.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant Protein - Milk ChocolateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious
Delish and not grainy like other plant based protein powder. Love!
- HHHailey H.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant Protein - Milk ChocolateI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat flavour but a little too powdery
Great creamy chocolate flavour, but I’m unable to get rid of the powdery finish. Have tried shaking really well and also blending with ice, milk & banana. I struggle with the consistency of protein powders as it’s difficult to find one without that malty / powdery after taste.