Did somebody say peanut butter protein balls?! YES PLEASE!
THIS recipe is so good and so easy for when you have those 3 o'clock sugar cravings! These keep in the fridge for up 3-4 days, so take them to work and have them as a snack.
2 scoops (60g) of Vanilla Protein
1 cup of flaked/instant oats
1 - 2 Tablespoons of cacao powder
1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup of honey
1 cup of desiccated coconut flakes
1. Add all ingredients other than coconut flakes to a bowl and mix until the mixture is combined. Add more honey if too dry.
2. Roll into little balls (however big or small you prefer)
3. Pour 1 Cup of coconut flakes onto a plate
4. Roll the balls in the coconut flakes until the balls are covered in flakes
5. Place the balls in a container and place them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until cold