Rollin' in, we have a powerhouse combo that makes snack time this Christmas extra special. Nutty, sweet and dressed for the festivities, we promise you, you'll be craving for more *chefs kiss*
Quick and simple, you'll be bringing in a treat this festive season!
Christmas Pudding Protein Balls
Makes: 12 balls
1 cup Almond butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
2 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
2 tbsp Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
1/4 cup - White chocolate (melted)
1/2 tbsp - Dried cranberries
1 tbsp - Pumpkin Seeds
1. In a large bowl, stir and combine oats, protein powder, shredded coconut, almond butter and maple syrup.
2. To speed up the process, combine mixture with your hands and gently knead.
3. Once mixture is combined well, use a small ice cream scoop and form a ball in your hands.
4. Melt white chocolate, then lightly place a small amount on top of each protein ball.
5. Decorate with 2 small pieces of cranberries and pumpkin seeds (similar to a Holly on a Christmas Pudding).
6. Store in fridge until firm.